The evamatic® is a handpiece equipped with a pneumatic motor which will drive the end of the cannula in a nutation movement (precession movement) allowing the grease to be gently extracted (N.I.L.® technique). Learn more about the N.I.L.® technique.
Evamatic® complies with European standards (CE marking).
This product is a medical device intended for qualified health professionals.
You are a healthcare professional and would like more information about this product, please complete the form opposite.
You are an individual, for more information, please refer to your healthcare professional.
The evamatic® 5 is the latest generation of evamatic® that allow an which allows optimal nutation and excellent emulsion results. Indeed, its characteristics are as follows:
• Directly integrated cannula holder into the handpiece, better elongation
• Active security system (stopping when in contact with non-fatty tissues)
• No thermal release
• Micro-pumping system allowing an acceleration of the fat removal without increasing the depression
• Nutation movement for excellent emulsion results
• Infrasonic frequency (lower than 25 Hz)
This tool uses the N.I.L® (Nutational Infrasonic Liposculpture®) technique and therefore has many advantages.
Advantages for the surgeon :
- The work is easier and less tiring , which means a more precise gesture
- The access to difficult and delicate areas (back, fibrous zones, …) is facilitated.
- Delicate zones (knees, calves, buttocks…) can be worked with high precision.
- Operative time is shorter.
Avdantages for the patient :
The patient also feels the positive effects of an intervention with evamatic®:
- The technique used is less traumatic for the body, which means less bruising, ecchymosis and oedemas.
- Evamatic® and the N.I.L. ® also cause less pain.
- The skin retractation is excellent.
- Postoperative recovery is shorter.
- All areas can be treated, even the most delicate.
The evamatic® is shipped in a storage case containing :
• 1 evamatic® 5 handpiece
• 1 maintenance oil
• 1 cleaning key
• 1 tightening key
• 1 cylindrical cleaning brush
• 1 manual handle
• Optional : 1 infiltration cannula and/or 1 suction cannula