TRI-BEAM Premium™ with 20 Hz provides fast treatment
Innovative laser toning! Rich-PTP toning!
- Faster toning
- Safer toning
- More effective toning
2 Pulse / 20Hz, Powerful Rich-PTP Toning
– Fast and effective treatment
2 pulse of TRI-BEAM Premium™ delivers more efficacy and minimizes the adverse effects for Melasma treatment.
Dual pulse 1.6J with Maximum 20Hz
2 pulse low peak energy : less hyper/hypo pigmentation, less
Rich-PTP for Subcellular Selective Photothermolysis
- Deliver high power energy at 1.6J (per shot)
- Use 20Hz Practically 40Hz d/t Dual pulse
- Produce mild thermal effect by 2 pulse peak energy
- Minimizes Hyperpigmentation / Hypopigmentation / Pain
- Simulate collagen remodeling
True Flat-Top Hat Beam
Beam Profile Comparison
- The TRI-BEAM Premium™ implements a Flat-Top Beam Profile to reduce risks.
- The laser resonator was designed to allow the uniform distribution of laser output beams to implement the best beam profile.
Flat-top hat mode
High power GN mode – 3500mJ(Max)
TRI-BEAM Premium™ produces a maximum power of 3,500 mJ in zoom HP 1064nm GN mode, collimation HP 1064nm GN mode, and fractional HP 1064 GN mode.
- Dye HP
- Fractional HP
- Collimation HP
- Zoom HP
- Zoom Handpiece Adjustable spot sizes between 2-10mm according to the size of the lesion.
- Collimated HandpieceApplication of the same energy regardless of the distance between the lesion and the handpiece. Allows a safe and fast procedure.
- Fractional HandpieceA total of 81 dots are applied in a spot size of 5m*5m.
All three handpieces of zoom handpiece, collimator handpiece, and the technology-intensive fractional handpiece are available to use. In particular, the fractional handpiece uses fractional beams (81 spots, 5×5㎟) to allow higher fluence (J/cm2) compared to the bulk mode handpiece, allowing it to effectively destroy various pigmentations which were hard to treat before.
Variable Spot Sizes Auto-detected Handpiece
Adjustable spot size from 2㎜ to 10㎜ makes you operate freely in special condition.